Here is an opportunity to learn the skills needed to engage learners, accelerate learning, increase learner retention, and deliver highly impactful training sessions.
At this accredited training professional workshop from SMR Group, one of the world’s largest HRD training firms, you will learn strategies and techniques to make your training more effective. You will learn strategies on how to make training FUN, enthusiastic, learner-centered, experiential, and with ensured transfer of learning.
• With some experience in delivering content
• Who are now interested in delivering high level programmes and engaging learners irrespective of their job levels
• Seeking an international accreditation
They should have attended a basic Train-The-Trainer workshop.
• Use high impact training and facilitation tools with adult learning principles to deliver content
• Identify learning styles of learners
• Use FUN tools to engage learner and accelerate learning
• Use the 5 I’s-introduce content, involve participants, interact with learners, instruct actively and intensify learner retention
• Use experiential learning strategies to maximize learning
• This workshop will be conducted in a fun and interactive way
• Activities & Exercises
• Continuous feedback will be provided by the facilitator and peers
The Kolb Learning-Style Inventory is an assessment tool, developed by David A. Kolb, Ph.D.
• Pre-Course Assignment
• Written Exam
• Skills Presentation
• High Impact Training and Facilitation Tools
• Identifying Learning styles using KOLB’s
• Learning Styles Instrument (LSI)
• The Making of Making Training FUN!!®
• Skills Practice
• Assessment & Feedback