- Development of Job Descriptions
- Design & Development of Competency Management Frameworks
- Design & Development of Assessments
- Design & Development of Performance Management Systems
- Develop Performance Objectives and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Training Needs Analysis
A job description is a written statement of the job. It includes several short statements that describe the content and requirements of the position. It is important that the description is written in simple language, so the reader can easily understand what the position is required to do. It should focus on specific tasks, skills, experience, duties and responsibilities. It specifies the qualifications and experience required. It would also indicate the behavioural and technical competencies required for success on the job.
- Interview key stakeholders
- Develop job descriptions
- Validate the job profiles with stakeholders
- Job Description
- SMR Page Framework
The purpose of competency profiling is to identify the position’s knowledge, skills, and behaviours required for successful job performance. Competency profiling project involves developing organisational and job competency frameworks that is aligned to the organisational strategy and objectives. The outcome is a complete competency dictionary with position profiles clearly mapped to the relevant and critical competencies. While we have an exhaustive database of competencies from which we can draw upon, we also have the expertise to develop new competency models and frameworks.
- Analyse business process and job requirements
- Develop Competency Framework and Competency Dictionary
- Identify Position Competency Profiles (PCP)
- Validate Competency Dictionary and Profiles
- Validated Competency Dictionary and Position Competency Profiles
- SMR’s PAGE Framework ™
The purpose of an Assessment Centre (AC) exercise is to determine competency profile and identify development needs. The AC exercise uses a variety of assessment tools that are customised to best suit the client requirements. The AC Individual Reports include the recommendations for individual developments based on the identified gaps.
- Identify assessment focus
- Determine best fit assessment tools
- Conduct assessment centre exercise
- Report findings and recommendations
Strengths and gaps report
- Individual Development Plans
We work with clients to implement a new Performance Management System or if you have an existing performance management system, we can assist to review and revise the existing system to meet your specific requirements.
- Identify needs of the Performance Management System
- Propose customized solution to the client
- Develop the PMS Framework and tools
- Performance Management System Framework
- Guidelines/Manual for use of the PMS
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are vital signs of a company’s performance. They help to measure the company’s progress towards achieving its business goals.
- Principles of Performance Management
- Identify Performance Objectives
- Develop KPIs using SMART principle
- Individual performance objectives
- Individual KPIs
A systematic training needs analysis ensures that there is focus on training interventions that are aligned to the needs of the organization. This approach will ensure improved performance across the organisation through value added training.
A Training Needs Analysis for planning effective training is an essential pre-requisite for effective training and development.
- To identify Knowledge Skills and Attitude gaps through surveys focus groups, observations and interviews.
- To make appropriate training recommendations.
- To develop a training plan
- Report on skills gap
- Training Plan