Communication & Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service is an intensive two-day programmme. The workforce is continuously facing challenges from changing workplace environments, the pressure of workload, hierarchy, cultural differences and working with various stakeholders. Individuals with interpersonal skills build a positive working relationship with others through understand emotions, share differences, resolve conflicts, giving or receiving feedback in a constructive manner. Customer Service is increasingly becoming a vital business issue as organizations realize the benefits of an integrated, strategic, customer service management system for providing effective customer support. They interact successfully to gain consensus from stakeholders and decision-makers and foster a positive communication climate within the challenging work environment. They rise to the top in their personal effectiveness, help to reduce the cost of rehiring and training cost and contribute significantly to organizational growth.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills and Customer Service.
- Degree or Equivalent Others
- Enhance confidence to overcome the barriers/challenges of communicating
- Develop interpersonal skills to resolve conflicts, build consensus, trust, and stronger working relationship with others
- Create positive exchanges and collaborations with others towards expected results.
- Develop a wholistic customer care approach by taking into consideration seven different aspects of the definition of customer service.
- Create objectives and programs to maximize internal customer satisfaction.
1.Increasing interpersonal success through understanding types and impact of interpersonal relationships.
2. Increasing interpersonal success through self-awareness for positive relationship.
- Types of interpersonal styles and impacts to an organisation
- Self/peer assessment of your interpersonal skills – in the eyes of others
- The characteristic and quality of ideal interpersonal performer
3.Managing workforce diversity with effective communication styles.
- Self/peer assessment of your self awareness and EQ – in the eyes of others
- Broaden your self-awareness though understanding the Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) competencies for positive relationship
- Learn to avoid emotional triggers and take control in managing intimidating personalities
- Application of EI in your workplace for managing our relationship with colleagues for building trust and understanding
- Understand behaviour types and communication styles
- Self-assessment profile on behaviours and communication styles
- Strategies for interacting with others who are different from you
- Identify gaps of interpersonal habits for personal improvement
- Influencing others when communicating your ideas and gain respect
1.Understand the value of a customer service philosophy for business growth and service excellence.
2. Develop and assess the success of a customer service management system
- Identify and define a diversity of attitudes, knowledge and skills required to focus on customers and their needs
- Address diverse customer needs and values
- Describe how leadership, Vision/Mission Statements and application of resources influence an organization’s customer service focus
- Develop an integrated approach to customer service process management
- Understand implementation, assessment and compliance with the International Customer Service Standard
- Explain how to use best practice methodology to increase marketshare and customer retention.
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Understand the types and impact of interpersonal relationships.
- Develop the qualities of interpersonal skills for personal and team effectiveness.
- Manage emotions of self and others for positive relationship.
- Build positive interpersonal communication skills.
- Improve non-verbal communication to read others easily and accurately.
- Work with people whose personalities and communication styles are different from you.
- Increase your people power to connect and rapport with people effortlessly.
- Deliver criticism and solve conflict in a constructive manner.
- Handle diverse and difficult people with less stress and more understanding.
- Identify and eliminate interpersonal habits in your personal action plan.
Managers, executives, administrators, officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work .
- Active listening.
This training emphasis on detailed presentation ,video show followed by individual exercise , group exercise and interactive discussions.
2 Days Programme