Executive Certificate in Strategic Human Resource Management (ECSHRM)
October 3, 2020
University of Cyberjaya
- Boost your career prospects and earning potential with a skill-based program
- Gain skills, knowledge and tools to support the organization and progress your career
- Build your confidence and credibility to handle the most pertinent people management and development issue
- Get a globally recognized professional certification from CIPD UK
- Network with fellow students to explore key concepts and framework
- Learn from professionals and industry practitioner
- Gain hands-on experience through Industrial Visits
On completion of the ECSHRM, participants will be able to:
- Describe how HR activities support an organization’s strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives and how these are shaped by internal and external factors.
- Define the knowledge and skills required to deliver planned HR activities.
- Develop a sound understanding of the knowledge and acquire the practical skills required for as an HR practitioner.
- Module 1
Developing Yourself as an Effective Human Resources Practitioner (4 Credits)
- Module 2
Understanding Organisations and the Role of HR (4 Credits)
- Module 3
Supporting Good Practice in Managing Employment Relations (6 Credits)
- Module 4
Supporting Good Practice in Performance and Reward Management (6 Credits)
You will learn to Gain skills, knowledge and tools to support the organisation and progress your career
This qualification is designed for those who are:
New to the HR function Working in the field of HR in a support role and wish to develop their knowledge and skills Responsible for HR activities and decisions within an organisation without a specialist role Looking to further their HR career with a professional qualification
The modules are delivered in a highly practical and participative way with discussions, videos, exercises and reviews. Comprehensive notes supplement the lectures and aid
discussion. There is NO EXAMINATION for this programme.
5 Days Programme