This Microsoft Word training course is designed for those users who wish to improve their current knowledge of Word and take advantage of the more complex features. You will be able to divide a document into sections and columns, to format tables and populate them with data directly from Excel spreadsheets. You will also learn how to add recurrent data to documents in a series such as page numbers and headers. Finally, you will be shown how to prepare labels and envelopes, add your company logo to a letter and set up a template for future mail.
MS Word (INTERMEDIATE)
A working knowledge of Word is required, or our Word Introduction course.
- Learn to use Word 2019's advanced editing tools.
- Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images, and using borders and effects.
- Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
- Learn to work with columns.
- Learn to work with page and section breaks.
- Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
Working with Sections and Columns
- What's new in Word
- Creating and formatting sections
- Working with multiple columns
- Working with text in columns
Working with Excel Data
- Table formatting
- Borders and shading
- Table Styles
Working with Styles and Building Blocks
- Working with Excel data in Word
- Performing calculations in tables
Working with Headers and Footers
- Applying styles
- Modifying and deleting styles
- Using styles to create outlines
- Quick Parts
Working with Graphics
- Creating section headers and footers
- Page numbering
- Inserting pictures
- Using SmartArt
- Inserting WordArt and symbols
- Applying watermarks
- Using shapes
- Using templates
- Creating templates
You will learn to improve their current knowledge of Word and take advantage of the more complex features.
Our Microsoft Word Intermediate training course is suitable for those with a basic working knowledge of Microsoft Word.
2 Day Programme