Personal Effectiveness and Productivity is an intensive two-day program. This program designed to provide all participants with a comprehensive overview of the valuable tools and techniques for improving their personal effectiveness and productivity in the workplace and in life. Participants will learn how to manage themselves better and plan better – both personally and strategically. They will also understand how they can handle their workload in a more efficient manner, manage their work relationships more productively, and effectively deal with problems and challenges. This course will enable them to ultimately assist the organization that they work for in the best way possible.
Personal Effectiveness and Productivity
- Degree or Equivalent Others
- Analyse your personal strengths and preferred work pattern to enable performance improvement
- Act on priorities by identifying what is really important for your business and by setting personal and business goals
- Recognise and minimise unproductive activities including procrastination
- More effectively plan and control your time, diary, deadlines and meetings
- Develop appropriate methods and behaviour for delegating successfully and dealing with interruptions
- Use tried and tested techniques for achieving the best results from your time and efforts
Introduction to Time Management
Your Time Management Style
- Where is my 24 hours; Consequence of ineffective time management?
- Identify what runs your life;
- Describe what works and what is not
Time Management Style Quiz
Planning for Performance vs Procrastination
- Identify Your Personal Strengths and Motivators
- Identify Your Key Constraints
- Which part of the day is most productive
- Benefits of Being Organised
- Having the Right State of Mind
Being Accountable and Responsible
- Symptoms Of Poor Time Management
- Why we procrastinate
- 7 ways to Deal with Procrastination
- Sisyphus Effect
- Dealing with Time Stealers
- Are your Taking Charge or Playing Victim?
- Aligning your values with the organizational vision
- Positive Mental Attitude at Work
Time Management Concepts
Planning for Performance
- Covey’s Time Management Matrix
- The 80/20 rule
- Efficiency Vs. Effectiveness
- Urgent Vs. Important
- Creating Large Chucks of Time (Chunk, block, tackle)
- Plan Your Day in Advance – Getting things on schedule
- Get it Done Tomorrow – learning to say ‘No’ when you have to say ‘Yes’
- Organise Your Workspace; declutter & manage workflow
- Weekly Review and Planning (WRAP)
Effective Team Working
- To recognise & plan work around personal strengths
- To use resource of time effectively
- Understand the importance of aligning personal & work values
- To understand the impact others have on our productivity
- Understand the nature of the team psychology
- Understand the critical components required for a high performing team
- Use these components to build a team that works effectively as a unit where synergy is evident
- Explain the benefits of developing and maintaining effective team working
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Identify the way you currently use your time
- Analyze how your time and energy are allocated and how you can use them more effectively
- Aware of the importance of time vs consequences of wasting time
- Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- Apply proven time-management tools and strategies to help control of your time
- Make use of technology to assist in managing your resources and reminders for execution
- Create an action plan for your time-management process
- Identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts
- officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work .
a) Self Organization Skills
b) Communication Skills
- Developing good organizational skills, defined as the ability to efficiently manage your time, workload and resources, may help you improve your productivity and lower your stress level.
c) Relationship building
- The ability to convey information to another effectively and efficiently. Business managers with good verbal, non verbal and written communication skills help facilitate the sharing of information between people within a company for its commercial benefit.
- The process of developing social connections. This is a fundamental business skill that is the basis for reputation, influencing, closing deals and sustaining commercial relationships.
This training emphasizes detailed presentation, video shows followed by individual exercise, group exercise, and interactive discussions.
2 Days Programme