The Power of Positive Corporate Image workshop is a comprehensive training program that equips professionals at any level within an organization with the right tools to sharpen their image. An individual’s ability to project a confident positive image and communicate effectively in an organization will result in higher productivity and performance, better interpersonal relationships with co-workers, and increased job satisfaction, not to mention, leaving a positive and powerful lasting impression on clients and customers.
This workshop introduces participants to the key elements and techniques associated with projecting a professional image and effective communication in the workplace.
The Power of Positive Corporate Image
- Degree or Equivalent Others
The objective of Positive Corporate Image is to communicate the company's identity to those audiences or constituencies that are important to the firm, in such a way that they develop and maintain a favorable view of the company.
The Impact Of Your Image
Business Wardrobe Management
- How to create a great first impression!
- The Power of Your Visual Statement
- What is image in relation to your role in the company?
- Projecting your company’s corporate image
Business Body Language
- Develop your professional image to say, “I mean business.
- What apparel is appropriate in today’s business arena.
- Best colours for suits, shirts, dresses, blouse and accessories
- Business casual wardrobe concepts
- Professional Dress Code for different occasion
Business Meeting Etiquette
- Positive and Negative body posture and gesture
- What is effective eye contact?
- Power smiles and touch
- Respecting personal space
- Hand Movement
- Introduction to Etiquette
- Meeting & Greeting Savvy – Introduce yourself and others with confidence.
- Handshakes - Cultural nuances and sensitivities
- Business Card Etiquette
- How To Remember Names
- International & Malaysian Business Protocol
At the end of the training participants will be able to:
- Dress appropriately by adhering to professional dress codes
- Identify the right cut & style to suit their stature for a pleasing effect
- Select tasteful colour combination for harmony and professionalism.
- Apply the right clothing language to show that they mean business
- Build a consistent professional image with organization vision and mission.
- Influence negotiations with power image and relevant body language
- Enhance confidence in presenting themselves
- Exercise proper business etiquette
- Identify key enhancements to brand image
- Apply techniques to increase visibility and personal presence
- officers who perform multifunctional tasks at work .
- Interpersonal Skills
- Non-verbal Communication Skills
- Dressing Up Skills
- Social Media and Blogging Skills
- Hard Skills
This training emphasis on detailed presentation ,video show followed by individual exercise , group exercise and interactive discussions.
1 Day Programme